Monday, February 16, 2009

Second Semester

I've been working really hard this semester to build up a great portfolio and make this year even better than last. I feel like I finally know the direction I want to go in terms of my graphic style. I realized over break, I lean more towards a modern and handwritten style of design. Finding this direction to take has definately helped me get project concepts down faster.

My most important projects in the works are, rebranding Utrecht for my Ad Team class, Two Page spread for a National Geographic article on the Mayan Calendar, Type Matters book for my Electronic Publishing Techniques class, and well unfortunately my WebDesign class is a drag and Advanced Typography takes up all my time.

I'm sure I'll be updating with some of my own work soon but for now I'll leave you with some of my favorite inspirations I've saved as of late:
Floating Island from A Print A Day


From: Freshly Blended

From Oatmeal and Cinnamon

Enjoy! More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment