Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nothing Borrowed

This is all some of my original work. I thought I'd post some personal work instead of inspirations. I'd really love to get some critiques! Thank you


How Green Is Your House?:
This series was for my Ad Team class. The assignment was to create a series of ads for a non profit organization. My team chose GreenPeace.

For My series I decided to go with a hand drawn idea of leaves representing the changes you can make in your house for Greener living.



Century Cycles:
This series was for my Ad class. The assignment was to create three ads (i chose to do a cohesive series) based on a randomly assigned demographic. My demographic was Women 55+.

For my series I chose to narrow my demographic to more elderly women. The idea behind my series was creating retro/old fashioned wallpapers (in illustrator) and taking vintage photos from the 40's and 50's of women on bikes to inspire older women to get back into biking.
Prince Edward Island:
This piece was for my Ad Class. The assignment was to create a poster advertising pretty much anything you wanted.

For my poster I created an Ad for Prince Edward Island Canada. I've been really interested in using patterns in illustrator in vector shapes. This poster is quite large. The final poster is 10x25
World Wildlife Fund:
This series was for my Ad class. The assignment was to create a series of ads for a non profit organization without using anything other than type and the logo of the organization. Another catch was to keep a minimum use of color for cheaper printing. I chose one of my favorite organizations, The World Wildlife Fund.

For this series I went for something of a harsh idea. I created intense sentences and presented them in a somewhat toned down composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment