Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finally left the house. I went out with Chelsea to shop a bit (window shopping for me) and then went to a coffee shop to sit and sketch for a little while. Sooooo nice to get out. I think i'll try and escape again tomorrow.

Found this really nice graphite rendering today here.
Going in a completely different direction for the website now... I know i know, how many times am i going to redo this stuff? But i really like the new concept I'm on and I think that I was thinking far too literal and now I'm going out of the box which represents my personality WAYY more.

But for now, I'm watching HGTV. My one true love. Sorry Tyler ;)

By the way, here's a recent photo I shot of the new family pup tonight. He was finally being good enough to snap a quick one!

No comments:

Post a Comment